NOS Virtualizes Critical Applications
High Availability Components
Computational Resources Vs VDI
Management Cost vs Acquisition
- Modernization of the critical application with independence from the Operating System.
- Availability of the critical application anywhere, on any device, including through 5G.
- Distributed architecture with two locations (Lisbon and Porto), without single points of failure, featuring two redundant geographic load balancers (DSM) and two highly available virtualization environments, Active-Active.
- No additional costs or fees for High Availability/Disaster Recovery components or functionalities, even including redundant geographical balancers.
- Guaranteed availability during platform updates, leveraging the distributed architecture.
- Compared to rival VDI solutions, EOW uses just 25% of the computational resources.