CIS Virtualizes Bank Branches
Certified and Approved Equipment
Operation Cost Reduction
Application Performance Increase
- Modernization of peripherals and applications, decoupling them from the executing Operating System (Windows, Linux, Mainframe).
- Integration procedures and equipment certified and approved according to current legislation.
- Availability of peripherals and applications from anywhere, with any equipment, including via 4G and 5G.
- Distributed architecture, with no single points of failure, meets application criticality requirements with availability greater than 99.99%.
- No additional costs or fees for High Availability/Disaster Recovery components or features, including redundant geographical load balancers.
- Over 75% decrease in maintenance and application support costs. With no locally installed business applications, it’s possible to reduce or even eliminate various task, incident, and problem topologies, especially those that required travel/visits to update or repair hardware and software.
- Business applications are located in a uniform and centralized computing environment, drastically reducing the cost of management and antivirus, antimalware, and disaster recovery strategies.
- Over 50% increase in application performance and, consequently, operator productivity, due to the ability to use the computational capacity of the client’s Datacenters to run business applications.