- Allow users, partners, suppliers and customers to access your applications securely through the Internet
- Don’t require users to install additional VPN software
- Reduce infrastructure and architecture complexity and simplify management
- Lower potential attack surfaces by not requiring direct access to applications and infrastructure
Access applications and data securely, even from the Internet, without requiring a VPN, reducing complexity and lowering potential attack surfaces.
Allow your organization users, partners, suppliers, customers and other parties to access your applications and data securely, even from the Internet, without requiring the use of a VPN solution.
EOW allows the use of its Gateway component (which is hosted on a secure network or DMZ, isolated from the rest of your organization’s network) to proxy and encrypt all application streaming traffic within a secure TLS connection. This also translates in a reduction in the number of ports which need to be exposed on the organization’s public firewall.
This approach has several advantages over a traditional VPN solution:
- Reduce costs, since all EOW components are included in the base product;
- Don’t require users to install additional VPN software on their end-devices;
- Eliminate the complexity of setting up and managing complex VPN solutions and all the support requests that they generate;
- Lower potential attack surfaces, by not requiring direct access from the users devices and the organization’s infrastructure, servers and applications.