- Integrated Multi-Factor using an authenticator application
- Support for all access methods (Web, Native, Mobile)
- Integrated user onboarding on first login
- Allow users to login without MFA for a period of time while using the same device
Ensure secure access to the published applications by requiring users to provide an additional authentication factor, using an independent integrated MFA mechanism.
Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) adds an extra layer of security to the login process, by requiring a second factor in addition to their usual credentials.
EO.workspace offers an integrated solution based on TOTP (Time-based one-time password), in which:
- The first time a user logs in, an onboarding page is presented with instructions on how to setup MFA using an application on their smartphone;
- Next time they log in, the user is required to provide a verification code provided by the application.
The administrator can also choose to allow users to skip MFA for a number of days while using devices where they have already authenticated themselves.
If a user loses access to their verification code, the administrator can reset a user’s MFA configuration in the solution’s administration interface.